Latest posts by Mogalapu Srinivasarao (see all)
Pineapple English Idioms and Health Risks
Pineapple English Idioms and Health Risks
Hi, everyone. the Pineapple English Idioms – 113 Expressions and health risk blog post is one of my “Learn English Through English Idioms and English Expressions” series blog posts. I hope you enjoy reading my Pineapple English Idioms – 113 Expressions blog post and find it to be useful.
What are the health risks of pineapples?
As explained in this Live Science‘s blog post “Pineapple: Health Benefits, Risks & Nutrition Facts“.
Eating too many pineapples can cause following short terms and long term health risks to your body.
- Pineapple is a great meat tenderizer, eating too much can result in the tenderness of the mouth, including the lips, tongue, and cheeks
- Pineapple’s high levels of vitamin C. “Because of the high amount of vitamin C that pineapples contain, consuming large quantities may induce diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or heartburn”
- Pineapple’s extremely high amounts of bromelain can cause skin rashes, vomiting, diarrhea, and excessive menstrual bleeding, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. Bromelain can also interact with some medications. Those taking antibiotics, anticoagulants, blood thinners, anticonvulsants, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, insomnia drugs, and tricyclic antidepressants should be careful not to eat too much pineapple.
- Eating unripe pineapple or drinking unripe pineapple juice is dangerous, reports the horticulture department at Purdue University. In this state, it is toxic to humans and can lead to severe diarrhea and vomiting. Eating a great deal of pineapple cores can also cause fiber balls to form in the digestive tract.”
In this learn pineapple English Idioms video section. We are going to show you the top health risks of pineapple.
In this popular youtube video by the well know youtube channel “Health and Food” has clearly explained ” Here are some serious side effects that you may suffer from due to eating excess of pineapple: Pineapple is a popular fruit that lots of individuals enjoy eating. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and many other nutrients that are highly beneficial for your health. However, there are also certain side effects of eating excess of pineapple that your need to be aware of. Let’s have a look at the adverse health effects of eating the fruit.”.
Thank you, “Youtube\Health and Food“.
Thank you for your time and please continue reading my “Pineapple English Idioms and Health Risks”
Community Writer (India)
Mogalapu Srinivasarao is the author of the “Pineapple English Idioms and Health Risks” article. He is a talented writer from India and love to share his knowledge with others.
21 Leadership Strengths
2 Community Writer
Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
– Swami Vivekanandakey to success
This post is search engine optimized (SEO) for maximum exposure and for higher rankings.
Pineapple English Idioms and Health Risks
First, let me share with you one interesting how to peel and eat pineapple video. Do you know how to peel and eat pineapple? Did you know this is the right way to eat pineapple? It’s so easy! I have an easy way for you. Just peel a pineapple and eat.
The only list you will need for all about pineapple English Idioms and expressions.
- 1 Pineapples Are In That Down Hills Of That City In July Month Every Year Which Is Famous A Pilgrims Place In That Port City.
- 2 Pineapples Were In That Market Gone The Day.
- 3 Pineapples Will Be More In Our Town After Five Months.
- 4 Pineapple Has A Brown And Red Color And Shape In Cone.
- 5 Simahachalam Pineapples Had Rich In Sweet In 1989.
- 6 Pineapple Will Have A Size In Big And Taste In Rich If The Farmer Plants Chinese Seed In His Field.
- 7 This Women Sells Slices Of Pineapple At That Market Every Season.
- 8 The Cart Man Sold Pineapples In That Streets Last Sunday.
- 9 That Women Will Sell Pineapples Ar That Residential Colony This Coming Season.
- 10 She Is Selling Pineapples Just Now.
- 11 She Was Selling Pineapples At This Time Last Year.
- 12 The Hawker Will Be Selling Pineapples At This Time Next Week.
- 13 He Has Sold Pineapples Just Now.
- 14 The Women Had Sold Pineapples By This Time Last Week.
- 15 She Will Have Sold Pineapples In That Port City When The Fruits Collects From Remote Village Of That Hills.
- 16 The Women Has Been Selling Pineapples For Six Hours On This Day.
- 17 He Had Been Selling Pineapple Fruits For 5 Days Of The In 1989.
- 18 The Wome Will Have Been Selling Pineapple Fruits For Six Days Of The Week Up Coming Year.
- 19 Pineapples Are Sold By This Fruit Vendors Every Season.
- 20 Pineapples Were Sold By This Vendor Last Season.
- 21 Pineapples Will Be Sold By This New Vendor Next Season.
- 22 Pineapples Are Being Cut By Her For Making Juice.
- 23 Pineapples Were Being Taken By Him At This Time Last Year.
- 24 Pineapples Have Been Sold By Her At Present.
- 25 Pineapples Had Been Sold By Her When He Lived In That Hill Place.
- 26 Pineapples Will Have Been Sold By Her When She Goes To Agency Area In This Kharief Season.
- 27 She Would Take A Pineapple In July Of This Year When She Goes To This Pineapple Gardens.
- 28 She May Take A Pineapple When She Comes To The Fruit Market.
- 29 She Might Cut Pineapples Into Pieces Before She Makes Juice.
- 30 She Should Drink Pineapple Juice For Getting Potassium Which Helps Her Body.
- 31 She Ought To Drink Pineapple Juice For Getting Phosporous From It
- 32 She Must Eat Pineapple Pics As A Doctors Advise.
- 33 She Needs To Eat Pineapple Pics To Take More Magenium From It.
- 34 She Has To Eat Pineapple Jam Because It Gives Calcium And Iron Which Helps Speed Preservation Human Body.
- 35 They Have To Drink Pineapple Juice For Getting Such Minerals Iron And Enough “C” Vitamin From It.
- 36 She Will Have To Eat Pineapples In The Coming Season For Getting Bromine Enzyme Which Helps Speedy Preservation On Human Body.
- 37 She Shall Eat Pineapple Because It Has Special Minerals And Vitamins.
- 38 She Can Cut Ripe Pineapple Into Pics When The Guest Comes.
- 39 She Will Eat Pineapple Because It Is A Rich Sweet And Sour Taste
- 40 She Had To Eat Pineapple Pieces Last July Because Fresh Fruits Got From The Market At That Time.
- 41 She Used To Bring Pineapples From Purna Market When She Had Lived Visakhapatnam City That Time
- She Bought More Fruits Then Brought Juice Making Research Center For Making Juice And Jam After That It Distributed All Her Relatives.
- 42 She Could Eat More Pineapples Pics When She Lives At Pineapple Gardens In That Hills Village.
- 43 She Would Be Eating Pineapple When She Comes To Home.
- 44 She May Be Drinking Pineapple Juice After Her Mother Gives.
- 45 She Should Be Cutting Pineapple Into Pics When She Makes Juice To Her Spouse.
- 46 She Must Be Sipping Pineapple Juice After Her Father Bought From Juice Market.
- 47 She Must Have Been Eating Pineapple Pics Because She Got Iron Indian From It.
- 48 She Would Have Been Drinking Pineapple Juice After Her Work Completed.
- 49 She Can Be Taking Pineapples When Her Visits Hill Place Coming July Month.
- 50 She Could Be Setting Pineapples On That Push Cart Before She Sells To Customers.
- 51 She Would Have Got More Minerals And Vitamins, If She Had Drunk Pineapple Juice
- 52 She Should Have Prepared Pineapple Juice If Her Husband Had Bought Pineapples.
- 53 Her Husband Could Have Sipped Pineapple Juice If She Had Prepared It.
- 54 Pineapple Would Have A Vi Lout And White Color.
- 55 Pineapple May Have A Potassium Which Is Very Useful.
- 56 Pineapple Might Have A Magnesium When The Pineapple Plants Ground In That Fertile Soil.
- 57 Pineapple Should Have A Iron.
- 58 Pineapple Must Have A Iodine.
- 59 Pineapples Ought To Have A More Minerals And Vitamins When It Grows Red Soil Land.
- 60 Pineapple Plants Need To Have A Water Sprinkling For Better Taste.
- 61 Pineapple Hat To Have A Big In Size, Color In Good And Best In Taste When The Plant Grows Organic Farming
- 62 Pineapple Have To Have A More Vitamin “C”
- 63 Harvesting Pineapple Will Have To Have A Demand Because This Fruit Has Many Specials Of Human Health.
- 64 Pineapple Can Have A Sour And Sweet Taste.
- 65 Pineapple Could Have A Rich Taste If The Weather Was Cool Climate.
- 66 Gone The Years, Pineapple Used To Have A Cheapest Price Compare To Other Fruits.
- 67 These Pineapple Plants Had To Have A Red And Fertile Soil.
- 68 Pineapple Plants Would Be At Top Hills Gardens.
- 69 Pineapple May Be At Open Truck While Transporting From Farmer Field To Market.
- 70 Pineapple Might Be At Juice Center For Making Juice.
- 71 Pineapple Pics Should Be In Refrigerator When We Eat Add Sugar For Better Taste.
- 72 Pineapple Needs To Be At Jam Preparing Center For Making Jam.
- 73 Pineapples Ought To Be At Vendors Cart For Selling To The Customers.
- 74 Pics Of Pineapple Must Be In That Plate And Add Sugar For Eating Your Children.
- 75 Pineapple Has To Be At Kitchen For Making Juice.
- 76 Pineapples Have To Be At Whole Sale Fruit Market To Sell Retailers And Customers.
- 77 Pineapples Will Have To Be Near The Mixer Grinder For Making Jam.
- 78 Pineapple Can Be At Farmer’s Field.
- 79 Pineapple Could Be In That Garden Before The Farmer Plucked.
- 80 Pineapples Used To Be At Farmer Field Years Later.
- 81 Pineapple Had To Be At Her Plate Because She Likes It.
- 82 Let This Pineapple Bring.
- 83 Take This Pineapple To Cut Into Pics.
- 84 How Was This Pineapple Bought?
- 85 Let This Pineapple Be Not Bought By Her
- 86 This Pineapple Was Bought By Her As A Complement
- 87 This Pineapple Is The Biggest One From This Garden.
- 88 This Pineapple Is One Of The Sweetest Of Himachal Pineapple Out Of That Garden
- 89 Pineapples Are Better Than Any Other Fruits.
- 90 Pineapple Are Better Than All Other Fruits.
- 91 Pineapples Are Not Smaller Than All Other Fruits.
- 92 This Ripe Pineapple Is As Sweet As Any Other Pineapple
- 93 Pineapples Are Yet To Take From Simahachalam Gardens.
- 94 Choosing Pineapples Are Yet To Complete Fro 15 Minutes.
- 95 If She Cut Pineapple Into Pics Her Daughter Will Eat It.
- 96 If Her Spouse Buy That Pineapple She May Cut It.
- 97 If There Are Pineapples At That Fruit Market, Her Spouse Can Buy It.
- 98 If The Peasant Harvested The Pineapple, The Farmer Would Pluck It.
- 99 If The Farmer Plucked That Pineapple His Peasant Could Bring To Home.
- 100 If The Farmer Brought Pineapple From Gardens To Home The Farmers Wife Might Make A Juice With It.
- 101 If I Had Bought The Pineapple She Would Have Made The Juice.
- 102 If She Had Made The Juice She Should Have Given It.
- 103 If She Had Given Pineapple Juice We Could Have Drunk It.
- 104 He Said “I Bring This Pineapple”.
- 105 He Said That He Bought That Pineapple.
- 106 He Bought Big Size Pineapple.
- 107 Pineapple Which He Bought Is Big.
- 108 He Bought Pineapple And It Is Big.
- 109 As He Buys Pineapple It Is Big.
- 110 Take Pineapple Pics As Much As You Eat.
- 111 He Said “How The Pics Of Pineapple Taste Is!
- 112 She Always Drinks Pineapple Juice Every Season.
- 113 He Ordered To The Juice Maker , Give A Glass Of Pineapple Juice.
The end of the “Pineapple English Idioms and Health Risks”.
Thank you for your time, the “Pineapple English Idioms and Health Risks” blog post is one of my “Learn English Through English Idioms and English Expressions” series blog posts. I hope you enjoy reading my “Pineapple English Idioms and Health Risks” blog post and found it to be useful.
Good knowledge worth sharing. Welcome to join us and use your knowledge to help others that will lead to their success.
We are a fast growing learn English social community to gain and share knowledge. Also, we are the best learn English and English knowledge sharing blog which power by many non-native English speakers in our community.
Welcome to our elite “Become a confidence English speaker club” for emerging and confident future leaders. Our group members are the leaders of tomorrow, and they have helped ten of thousands of people with their knowledge and wisdom.