Latest posts by Gemma Collins (see all)
My EduCoins | Hall of Fame | English Grammar and Speaking Academy
English Grammar and Speaking Academy
Hall of Fame
What are EduCoins?
EduCoins are our community’s virtual currency, You can use your virtual coins to exchange live classes with our community native speaker tutors.
As promised, as our most active and hardworking members, you have now started collecting EduCoins and those of you who collect at least 100 EduCoins will be invited to join our exclusive VIP club for a free live class with our native English speaker mentor.
How Can I Earn EduCoins?
It is so easy to earn our virtual coins.
Each week we will announce winners in these three categories:
1. Top student. You can earn points by completing our weekly *TT (English Grammar Test Time) and WoW (World of Words) Friday test. The test is worth 15 EduCoins (only students with at least 10 right answers will be counted)
2. Top Contributor. You can earn your points by posting on our group. Students whose posts are most liked and commented on are rewarded with 10,8 and 5 EduCoins (excludes moderators).
3. Top Headhunter. You can earn points by inviting your friends to the group. You get 1 EduCoin per member whom you encouraged to join our group.
Tally Board For Best and Hardworking English Learners
Home to over 70,000 students
TOP 20 Best Students
Recent 10 Posts
- 110 Strawberries Sayings | My Learning Goals and Writings
- When do we use TO BE in the present tense? - Learning English Grammar
- Wordipedia - Learn BENISON Meaning, Etymology, and Synonyms
- Difference between DO and MAKE | Learning English Grammar
- How to use i.e. and e.g.? When to use each | Learn English Grammar
- How to use “do” as a normal verb? | Learning English Grammar
- 3 Simple Ways to Learn English Effectively | Learn English
- My EduCoins | Hall of Fame | English Grammar and Speaking Academy
- 135 Pomegranates Sayings | My Learning Goals and Writings
- How to use “does, doesn’t, do, did and doing”?
If you think about it, our lives are an endless pursuit of answers and new questions. So how can YOU take action to ensure that your learning never comes to an end?