How to improve English writing skills online
Community Contributor (Cambodia)
- Leadership strengths (Level 1)
- Community Contributor
Useful English learning tips for beginners
How to Improve Your Writing Skills online
- Brush up on the basic principles of writing, grammar and spelling.
- Write like it’s your job and practice regularly.
My English writing practice.
I would like to show you about my post which is about ” how many languages are there in the world? “
Wish you have a merry Christmas holiday!
I would like to show you about my post which is about ” how many languages are there in the world? ” . All your comments are awesome 😊! This post can be joke but it can be useful too 😊.
There are 3 types of languages in the world.
1. Communication language which are all national languages in the world. They are English, French, Arabic,….
2. Heart language which is about emotional ( Love and caring). It was used for showing someone how much you love or care... It can be used for all types of loves such as parents love, friendship love, people love or relationship. It was said in many ways like speaking, image or picture and eye connection. Especially it is sufficient for spiritual in the relationship !😊 it is not love sentence but it is more powerful than that. Example : Heart language for your mother : mom, you are the most wonderful woman for me in the world 😊! Example for Heart language for relationships : I want you to know that I’m the one who is the nearest you and keep you in cool 😊.
3. Gesture language which is about all activities that were shown by your done or picture. It was used to be quick understanding or something that you couldn’t say because it is the better way!
All of them are so necessary for our communications. It will help us to improve our living conditions and keep us in the smooth procedures everytime 😊.
Wishes all the best!
😊 PS: To Write like it’s your job and practice regularly.
Welcome to our elite “Become a confidence English speaker club” for emerging and confident future leaders. Our group members are the leaders of tomorrow, and they have helped ten of thousands of people with their knowledge and wisdom.
We are the English learning community only for leaders of English speaking and writing. Knowledge sharing is caring!