Learn English How to Use IS and Are – Learn English Grammar
Community Writer (India)
- Leadership strengths (Level 17)
- Community Writer (Level 2)
Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
Learn English How to Use IS – Learn English Grammar Online
Learn How To Use ‘is’ In English Sentences | Basic Grammar
thank you, “youtube\Quixot Kids – Edu”[wp_ad_camp_3]
Today in this learn English class, I would like to say about the basic English grammar for the word is and why is a good word.
This is a good word.
“is” new learners learn easily. It tells location and position.
This tells the state of being, it tells continue action with ing form, it tells with past participle as passive voice, question tag, and interrogative tag.
Learn English by examples:
This is a good English learning group.
She is speaking English with her friend.
The lock is opened by him.
This is right, is not it?
ALL THE ALPHABETS ARE BUNCH OF GRAPES,
YOU MAY TAKE TWO GRAPES THE LETTERS OF I AND S.
IF WE TASTE THE GRAPES WE KNOW HOW THIS ENGLISH LANGUAGE PLEASURE. Mogalapu Srinivasarao
If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way.
If it’s not,
you’ll find excuses.
Learn English How to Use ARE – Learn English Grammar Online
Learn How To Use ‘are’ In English Sentences | Basic Grammar
Thank you, “youtube\Twominute English”[wp_ad_camp_3]
Today in this learn English class, I would like to say about the basic English grammar for the word are and why is a good word.
I would like to say about the word are. Why “are” is a good word.
“are” new learners to learn easily.
It tells location and position. This tells the state of being, it tells continue action with ing form, it tells with past participle as passive voice, question tag, and interactive tag.
For instance, all the alphabets are candy chocolates you may take three chocolates the three letters of a, r, and e.
If we taste these chocolates we know how this English language delicious.
Learn English by examples:
- We are good friends.
- We are chatting in English with each other.
- These letters are written by them.
- These are right, are not they?
- English Class – All about Orange Idioms and Sayings, by Mogalapu Srinivasarao.
- English Class – All about Apple Idioms and Sayings, by Mogalapu Srinivasarao.
- 8 words that start with G/H you should add to your vocabulary, by Ashin Damika.
- English Class – How to describe types of Laughter, by Mubashir Tufail.
- The best 7 ESL Plans for English Lessons and Classes, by Shafayet Ali Mithun.
- Best and Awesome ways to say I like it – The only list you’ll need, by Ennyhl Angeles.
- WHEN DO YOU USE MAKE OR DO, by Lawrence Izabell.
- Negative verb forms and structures in English grammar, by Mohamed Abd.
- English Class – Rare English word to learn the noun of Imbroglio, by Suparno Bhattachayrra.
- LEARN ENGLISH GRAMMAR ARTICLES (A, AN, THE), by Lydia Lavenza.
We are a fast growing English learning social community to gain and share knowledge. Also, we are aiming to become one of the best English knowledge sharing internet journal which power by many non-native English speakers in our community.
Welcome to our elite “Become a confidence English speaker club” for emerging and confident future leaders. Our group members are the leaders of tomorrow, and they have helped ten of thousands of people with their knowledge and wisdom.
Knowledge sharing is caring! Welcome to join us and use your knowledge to help others that will lead to their success.