Latest posts by Mogalapu Srinivasarao (see all)
- Great Biography An Indian Farmer – Biography Of Ordinary People - 26/03/2019
- Incredible Benefits Of Mango and Useful Idioms About Mango - 18/03/2019
- Pineapple English Idioms and Health Risks - 12/03/2019
Incredible Benefits Of Mango and Useful Idioms About Mango
Incredible Benefits Of Mango and Useful Idioms About Mango
By: Mogalapu Srinivasarao
Food Historian and Doctor KT Achaya in his book, ‘A Historical Dictionary of Indian Food’ write, “From its very first mention as ‘amra’ in the Brahadarnayaka Upanishad (c.1000 BC) and in the slightly later Shatapatha Brahmana, the virtues of mango fruit have been extolled for three thousand years.”
It is said that mangoes were also very dear to Lord Buddha. Mangos have historically been revered as symbols of life and happiness. It is said that Buddha himself rested and meditated with his fellow monks in the peaceful tranquility of lush mango groves in places such as Amrapali and Mahachunda.
Native to India, mangoes were first cultivated in the Northeast India, Bangladesh and Myanmar about 25-30 million years ago. The mango, known as the King of Fruits, has been an important part of Indian life.
Thank you for your time.
Community Writer (India)
Mogalapu Srinivasarao is a smart, friendly and talented English writer from the India. Mogalapu loves to share his knowledge with others.
Community Writer – 2
Authorship – 22
Incredible Benefits Of Mango and Useful Idioms About Mango
According to Medical News Today “Many studies have suggested that increasing consumption of plant foods like mangoes decreases the risk of obesity and overall mortality, diabetes, and heart disease and promotes a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy, and overall lower weight.”
The Medical News Today’s blog post – “Everything you need to know about mangoes” has listed the following major and incredible health benefit of mango.
- Decrease the risk of and progression of age-related macular degeneration.
- The risk of developing asthma is lower.
- Mango polyphenol extracts on colon, breast, lung, leukemia, and prostate cancer tissue. Mango may also play a protective role against certain cancers.
- Rich in vitamin K is important for improving calcium absorption, essential for optimal bone health.
- Mango rich in fiber may have improved blood sugar, lipids, and insulin levels. It may lower your blood glucose levels and reduce diabetes risks.
- Help to prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract.
- The fiber, potassium, and vitamin content in mangoes all help to ward off heart disease.
- Rich in vitamin A is also necessary for the growth of all bodily tissues, including skin and hair.
The only list you will need for all about mango English Idioms and expressions.
- 1 Mango Is King Of Fruits. Mangoes Are In That Tree Every Summer Season.
- 2 Raw Sour Mangoes Were In That Vegetable Market Yesterday. Some Women Had.
- 3 Sweet Mangoes Will Be At That Mango Market Next Month. Most Of Them Like It.
- 4 These Mangoes Have Proteins, Minerals, color, shape, and Good Taste.
- 5 Gone The Years, Some Mangoes Had Good Fragrance At Our Mango Orchard.
- 6 These Mangoes Will Have A Sweet And Sour After They Ripe.
- 7 He Plucks These Mangoes Every Season .she Suppers Some Mangoes They Are Called China Rasalu, Cherukurasalu, kothapalli Kobbari.
- 8 He Plucked The Mango Last Week And He Ate Pic Of Mango They Are Called Banganpalli, dashari, alaphanoes.
- 9 He Will Pluck These Mangoes Before The Storm Come.
- 10 He Is Plucking These Mangoes At This Time Just Now.
- 11 He Was Plucking Those Mangoes At This Time Yesterday.
- 12 He Will Be Plucking These Mangoes At This Time Tomorrow.
- 13 He Has Plucked This Mango When The Farmer Said To Him.
- 14 The Peasant Plucked These Mangoes Before The Trader Came.
- 15 He Will Brought That Mango When His Brother Says Because of That Mango Cultivated At Sindhu Barga Ratangiri Dist At
- Maharastra State In India.
- 16 The Worker Has Been Plucking Mangoes For Two Hours.
- 17 He Had Been Plucking Mangoes For One Hour By This Time The Day Before Yesterday.
- 18 He Will Have Been Plucking These Mangoes For One Hour By This Time The Day After Tomorrow.
- 19 Those Mangoes Are Bought By Them Every This Season.
- 20 These Mangoes Were Peeled By Her Last Week.
- 21 Mangoes Will Be Cut By Her For Making Juice Tomorrow.
- 22 Mangoes Are Being Packed By Him To Send His Friends And Relatives At This Season.
- 23 Packed Mangoes Were Being Loaded By This Gang At This Time Last Year.
- 24 Mango Has Been Cut By Her To Make Curry In This Dall
- 25 These Mangoes Had Been Plucked By Him Af His Trader Said.
- 26 These Mangoes Will Have Been Sent By Him To That Fruit Market.
- 27 He Would Pluck These Mangoes After His Land Digging Work Completes.
- 28 He May Pluck Those Mangoes Before Milk Digging From Cow.
- 29 He Might Pluck This Mango From Top Of The Tree If He Has Long Bamboo Stick With Small Nest.
- 30 He Should Pluck These Mangoes Before The Storm Comes.
- 31 He Has To Pluck The Mango From His Own Mango Tree When He Goes To His Field.
- 32 They Have To Pluck Those Mangoes After They Ripe From That Orchard.
- 33 The Farmer Needs To Pluck These Mangoes When Her Wife Prepares The Pickle.
- 34 The Boy Must Pluck The Mango By Throwing The Stone While He Walks Towards This Orchard.
- 35 She Ought O Pluck The Mango When She Cooks Red Grams Curry.
- 36 He Will Plucks The Mango When His Farmer Says.
- 37 He Shall Pluck The Mango After His Work Completes.
- 38 He Can Pluck That Mango From That Tree Because He Has Good Height.
- 39 He Will Have To Pluck The Mango Before They Fall From Tree.
- 40 He Had To Pluck Those Mangoes To Prevent From Thieves.
- 41 He Used To Pluck The Mango When He Was In Primary Education.
- 42 He Could Pluck The Mango If He Had A Long Bamboo Sticks.
- 43 He Would Be Plucking That Mango After The Bamboo Stick Find There.
- 44 He Might Be Plucking These Mangoes After His Farmer Tells.
- 45 He Should Be Plucking This Mango After His Mother Asks.
- 46 She Must Be Plucking That Mango When Her Daughter Says.
- 47 He Would Have Been Plucking This Mango When He Went To These Fields.
- 48 He Must Have Been Plucking The Mango While His Farmer Said.
- 49 He Could Be Plucking The Mango When He Took Long Bamboo Stick With Nest.
- 50 He Can Be Plucking The Mango When He Knows That Tree.
- 51 He Would Have Plucked The Mango If He Had Seen It.
- 52 He Should Have Plucked The Small Mango Before He Had Left The Field.
- 53 He Could Have Plucked The Mango If His Farmer Had Said It.
- 54 Mangoes Which We Use Pickles Would Be At The Vegetable Market.
- 55 Big Size Mangoes May Be At Mango Market Coming Season.
- 56 Those Mangoes Might Be At Orchard Before It Comes To The Market.
- 57 These Ripe Mangoes Should Be So Sweet.
- 58 This Mango Market Needs To Be More Space To Give Facilities For Traders And Farmers.
- 59 Some Imported Mangoes Must Be In That Fruit Market.
- 60 Overripe Mangoes Ought To Be In Her House For Preparing Mango Jelly.
- 61 This Mango Has To Be In Refrigerator For Better Taste.
- 62 Mangoes Have To Be In Bamboo Basket Sealing Without Air For Early Ripping.
- 63 Raw Mangoes Will Be So Sour In Taste.
- 64 Theses Mangoes Will Have To Give Poor People Because It Is Yield First Time In That Orchard.
- 65 Raw Mango Will Be In Sour And Color In Green.
- 66 Small Mango Shall Be At The Branch Of The Tree.
- 67 Mango Can Be In Her Hand After Her Mother Gives.
- 68 More Mangoes Could Be In The Market If The Farmers Bought It.
- 69 Mangoes Used To Be In That Orchard.
- 70 Mango Had To Be In The Kitchen For Preparing.
- 71 Mango Would Have A Proteins 0.6Grams In 100Grams Of Mango.
- 72 Small Mango May Have A Fat 0.4Grams Of 100Grams Of Mango.
- 73 Sour Mango Might Have Minerals And Fat 0.4Grams Of 100Grams Of Mango.
- 74 Mango Should Have A Calories Of 0.74Grams Of 100Grams Of Mango.
- 75 Mango Must Have A Calcium 14.00Grams Of 100Grams Of Mango.
- 76 Mango Ought To Have Phosphorous 12Milli Grams And Iron 1.3Grams Of Out Of 100Grams Of Mango.
- 77 Mango Has To Have Beta Carotene.
- 78 Big Size Mangoes Have To Have A Vitamin “c” More.
- 79 Mango Needs To Have A Vitamin D Which Uses To Human Body Entire A Year.
- 80 Mango Will Have To Have A So Sweet After It Ripe.
- 81 Mango Can Have A Magnesium, potassium, And Fiber.
- 82 Mango Could Have A Seed Which Uses Skin Allergies.
- 83 Years Ago. Mangoes Used To Have Good Smell And Sweet.
- 84 This Mango Tree Branch Had To Have A Many Mangoes Because of Sun Rays Fell Directly.
- 85 He May Be Plucking That Mango Since He Comes From The Home.
- 86 Let This Mango Pluck.
- 87 Pluck This Mango To Eat.
- 88 When Was This Mango Pluck?.
- 89 Let This Mango Be Not Plucked By Him.
- 90 This Mango Was Plucked By This Trader To Know Taste And Color As A Sample One.
- 91 This Mango Is The Biggest One From This Tree In This Season.
- 92 This Mango Is One Of The Sweetest Of Nuzivedu Mango Out Of That Basket.
- 93 Kothapalli Kobbari One Of The Category Of Mango Is Better Than Other Mangoes.
- 94 This Mango Is Smaller Than All Other Mangoes.
- 95 This Mango Is Not Smaller Than All Other Mangoes.
- 96 This Mango Is As Sweet As Any Other Mango.
- 97 Mangoes Are Yet To Pluck From This Tree.
- 98 Plucking Mangoes Are Yet To Bring For 20 Minutes.
- 99 If He Plucks These Mangoes, They Don’T Fell On The Ground Directly They Can Ripe Well.
- 100 If He Uses The Long Bamboo Stick With Nest, He May Pluck This Mangoes With Out Damage.
- 101 If He Plucks This Mango, He Will Bring To Home Soon.
- 102 If He Plucked These Mangoes, He Would Bring To The Market
- 103 If He Plucked These Mangoes, He Could Cut Into Pics For Preparing Pickle.
- 104 If He Plucked This Mango, He Might Give You.
- 105 If He Had Plucked This Mango, He Would Have Given It.
- 106 If He Had Plucked This Mango, He Could Have Bought The Market.
- 107 If His Farmer Had Plucked These Mangoes, His Peasant Should Have Brought To The House.
- 108 His Farmer Said, ” I Pluck This Mango”.
- 109 His Farmer Said That He Plucked The Mango.
- 110 He Brought These Mangoes.
- 111 These Mangoes Which He Brought Are Size In Big And Color In Yellow.
- 112 He Brought These Mangoes And They Are Size In Big Color In Yellow.
- 113 As His Farmer Knows The Tree Has More Mangoes.
- 114 800 Varieties Of Mangoes Grow In Our Country Every Year.
- 115 Yielding Of Mangoes 3 Crores Tonnes Globally.
- 116 Half Of The Crop In Our Country. Our Country Took Place In Exports Lowest Place Because What We Harvest Our Country People Like It And Eat It.
- 117 Mangoes Exporting Countries Are Row In Ascending Order Like Wise Mexico, China, Pakistan, Indonesia.
- 118 The Word Manga In Tamil Originated Mango.
- 119 It Is Birth In East India, Burma, Andaman Nicobar Islands, before Christ 5Th century It Came To East Asia By Buddha Monks.
- 120 It Is National Fruit Not Only In India But Also Pakistan And Philippines.
- 121 The Symbol Of Fruit Uses A Design Sign In Saris And Gold Ornaments.
- 122 Mangoes Are Popular Either Raw Or Rip Ripe Mangoes Makes Good Mango Jelly.
- 123 Mango Has A Enough High Calories, nutrition, fight chemicals, vitamin C Vitamin A Omega 3,6, pally Unsaturated Fatty Acids Besides 25 Different Caratinoides And More Fiber All This Have It Is A Medicine.
- 124 The Fruit Has A Iron Which Gives Most Support Who Suffers With Anemia Beside That Vitamin A, vitamin E, selenium Are Prevents Cardiology Problems.
- 125 The Fruit Works As A Tonic The Following Diseases Acidity, un-diet, Bacterial Infection, diarrhea, dysentery, heatwaves, liver disease, asthma, monophase and sinusitis.
- 126 It Works Best At Hear Brain With Molecule It Helps Who Weak Mentally.
- 127 Glutting Acid Which Has This Fruit Grows Concentration, and Memory Power.
- 128 Beta Carotene Does Not Show Old Age The Fruit Has Mangiferin Thrown All Bad Materials From Human Body
- 129 Heated Fruit With Salad And Take Juice Overwhelming Lungs Infection And Cough.
Good knowledge worth sharing. Welcome to join us and use your knowledge to help others that will lead to their success.
We are a fast growing learn English social community to gain and share knowledge. Also, we are the best learn English and English knowledge sharing blog which power by many non-native English speakers in our community.
Welcome to our elite “Become a confidence English speaker club” for emerging and confident future leaders. Our group members are the leaders of tomorrow, and they have helped ten of thousands of people with their knowledge and wisdom.